Watercolor: Gourds & Squash
Learn how to create dimensional, textured pumpkins, squashes and more in an endless array of shapes with our latest beginner-friendly watercolor workshop! Focusing on fall gourds, this 2-hour workshop will cover how to apply our favorite wet on wet, color blending, and wet on dry watercolor layering techniques to design a beautiful autumnal layout.
Begin with basic pencil illustration and then practice specific color mixing combinations to achieve all the fun varieties found in nature with our expert JamMaster guiding you every step of the way!
In this workshop you will learn:
- Pencil illustration
- Color mixing and blending
- Wet on wet technique
- Color layering
- Adding textural elements
- Creating final layout using your new watercolor skills
Need supplies? We will ship the kit with all the materials needed to participate and complete your project. Please order your kit at least 7 days before your workshop.
Our Kit includes:
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolors Compact Set, Set of 14, Half Pans
- 400 Series Watercolor Pad – 12 Sheets, 5.5X8.5″
- Round, Short-Handled Watercolor Brush # 10
- Round, Short-Handled Watercolor Brush # 4
- Micron Pen
- CraftJam Pencil
- CraftJam Sticker
- All nicely packed in a durable and stylish CraftJam canvas pouch