Watercolor: Fall Botanicals
From eucalyptus and wheat to thistle and bunny tail, the colors and textures of fall florals and foliage never cease to inspire! Join us for our latest beginner watercolor workshop celebrating the beauty of Autumn while learning how to create a stunning arrangement on paper using just paints and a brush.
In this two hour workshop you will cover all the basics including what materials to use, color blending, wet-on-wet technique and more. Focusing on painting dried florals, you’ll finish the workshop by creating a gorgeous wreath or bouquet layout using your newly learned skills and techniques.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What materials to use for watercolor
- Basic watercolor painting techniques such as wet-on-wet and blending
- Basic color theory
- How to mimic dried, pressed floral textures
- How to create watercolor florals and wreaths
- How to compose a final art piece
Need supplies? We will ship the kit with all the materials needed to participate and complete your project. Please order your kit at least 7 days before your workshop.
Our Kit includes:
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Sketcher’s Pocket Box Watercolors – Set of 12 Half Pans
- 400 Series Watercolor Pad – 12 Sheets, 5.5X8.5 In”
- Synthetic, Round Short-Handled Brush #6
- Synthetic, Round Short-Handled Brush #4
- All nicely packed in a durable and stylish CraftJam canvas pouch