Watercolor Cards: Holiday Botanicals
From pine trees to holly leaves, winter foliage is endlessly gorgeous and inspiring. Join us for our latest watercolor workshop and learn how to put brush to paper to create beautiful greeting cards and take some of the stress out of the hectic holiday season!
Building on your absolute beginner techniques, our expert JamMaster will take you through wet-on-wet technique, color mixing and more to create gorgeous greenery including leaves, wreaths and poinsettias! Turn your new skills into stunning holiday cards to hand out to your loved ones and give yourself a little bit of crafty TLC!
In this CraftJam you will:
- Refresh watercolor materials and basic techniques
- Practice beginner skills such as wet-on-wet, dry layering
- Hone your brush skills to create winter foliage textures
- Try stippling for whimsical evergreen trees
- Add dimension with highlights and shadow techniques
New to our virtual workshops? Learn all about how they work here.