Watercolor Brush Lettering 1 + 2
Whether you are interested to learn basic brush lettering skills or to find new ways to take your watercolor skills further, join our two session Watercolor Brush Lettering Workshop, on June 5 & 12. In this fun and colorful workshop you will learn lettering skills with endless possibilities for card making, gift tags, wall art, and more!
In this two session workshop, on June 5 & 12, you will:
- Learn how to work with a water brush and watercolors.
- Learn how to mix shades of watercolors.
- Practice eight basic strokes.
- Practice writing the alphabet.
- Practice writing words and phrases.
- Make a final composition using a postcard or other paper.
Completely new to this craft? Not to worry, this is the right workshop for you! Learn the foundational skills needed to get started and to complete a beautiful, modern craft project in two and a half hours. Expect to learn the very basics – from materials, to set up, to starting your project – before moving on to work on your final project.
New to our virtual workshops? Learn all about how they work here.