Polymer Clay Earrings: Halloween
Ghosts and witches and bats, oh my! We’re taking our popular polymer clay earring workshops and giving them a fun, spooky spin for Halloween with new shapes, styles and color pairs! Learn how to sculpt 3D shapes and create fun new slab layouts with all the supplies you need and the help of our expert JamMaster.
In this 2-hour, intermediate level workshop you will condition your clay, mix colors and create shapes and scenes before baking your pieces and learning how to assemble fun pairs of earrings that you can mix and match for Halloween and beyond!
In this CraftJam you will learn:
- How to turn a 3D sculpture into an earring
- How to condition and sculpt clay
- How to mix colors to create shapes for 3D looking slabs
Need supplies? We will ship the kit with all the materials needed to participate and complete your project. Please order your kit at least 7 days before your workshop.
Our kit includes:
- Sculpey III Polymer Clay (Neon Green, Bright Orange, Black, White, Dark Purple)
- Carving/Xacto Knife (1)
- Eye pins (6)
- Acrylic Roller (1)
- Needle Nose (1 pair)
- Side Cutters (1 pair)
- 4mm Jump Rings – silver (8-10)
- 8mm Jump Rings – silver (6-8)
- Earring Hooks – silver (2 pairs)
- Needle Tool (1)