Needle Felting: Fall Veggie Earrings
From corn to radishes to eggplants, who needs to hit the farmer’s market when you can hit your jewelry box instead?! From unspun roving wool to 3D shapes, in our latest felting workshop you’ll learn how to create adorable earrings inspired by your favorite fall vegetables with just a few supplies and the help of our expert JamMaster.
Using beginner friendly techniques and your imagination you’ll create the earrings of your produce dreams and learn the basics of needle felting and jewelry making, all in one fell swoop! Choose your colors, felt your wool, attach jump rings and ear hooks – simple as that. Autumn’s bounty never looked so good!
In this workshop you will learn:
- What materials to use
- How to design your veggies
- How to turn unspun wool into a miniature 3D creation
- How to use pliers, jump rings and headpins to turn your felted pieces into earrings
Need supplies? We will ship the kit with all the materials needed to participate and complete your project. Please order your kit at least 7 days before your workshop.
Our Kit includes:
- 9 Colors of Roving Wool (Lemon Lime, Sombrero, Sienna, Begonia, Forest, Buttercup, Damson, White, Mocha)
- Felting Needles – Commercial Grade #38 Triangle Needles x 2
- 4″ x 4″ Foam Block
- Earring Hooks x 2 Pairs
- Jump Rings – 4 mm x 8
- Jump Rings – 8 mm x 6
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Side Cutters
- Sewing Needle
- Eye Pins x 6
- CraftJam Pencil
- CraftJam Sticker
- All packed in a stylish, practical and durable CraftJam pouch to carry supplies
New to our virtual workshops? Learn all about how they work here.