Bring the blooms inside for our Floral Embroidery Workshop and create your own gorgeous garden, no green thumb required! You’ll create a beautiful floral embroidered wreath design to hang on your wall, and from fun totes to one-of-a-kind tees, you’ll be able to use your new, totally on-trend floral stitch skills and class template to create something that showcases your unique style!
Taught by our skilled JamMaster, in just under 2 hours you’ll learn:
- How to prep your embroidery hoop for floral stitches.
- How to transfer an embroidery pattern onto fabric.
- The basics of selecting the perfect thread and color theory.
- How to start and end your embroidery project.
- How to create essential floral stitches, such as the woven wheel roses, french knots, fishbone leaves, stem stitch.
Brand new to embroidery and want to master the basics first? We recommended our Absolute Beginner Embroidery workshop, where you’ll learn foundational skills like setting up your hoop, threading your needle, and 3 beginner stitches.
New to our virtual workshops? Learn all about how they work here.