Fall Floral Wreath
With the days getting a little shorter and the weather a little cooler, it’s time to switch the crafting gears into fall mode and our latest wreath class is just the seasonal refresh your home decor is looking for! Capture classic autumn style by creating a decorative wreath while learning beginner friendly floral design techniques in our latest hands-on workshop!
Using a range of dried components, from eucalyptus to bunny tails, our JamMaster will take you through all the steps to create a stunning fall wreath that you’re sure to want to show off ASAP. We’ll provide all the supplies necessary to participate in this workshop so all you have to do is assemble and enjoy!
In 1.5 hours, you will learn:
- What materials to use to design and assemble your wreath.
- How to decorate a wreath using dried floral elements.
- How to secure decorations onto your wreath.
We will ship the kit with all the materials needed to participate and complete your project. Please order your kit at least 7 days before your workshop.
Our Kit includes:
- 12″ Grapevine Wreath Base
- Assortment of Dried Fall Foliage
- Including eucalyptus, bunny tails, and strawflower