Basic Stitch Embroidery
Start stitching! Learn easy embroidery stitches in our beginner-friendly Embroidery CraftJam. We’ll give you a rundown on the basics of this classic craft!
In just under 2 hours, you’ll learn:
- How to prep your embroidery hoop for DIY magic.
- How to create and transfer your design onto fabric.
- How to use embroidery thread.
- How to start and end your embroidery project.
- How to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the running stitch, back stitch and chain stitch.
Completely new to this craft? Not to worry, this is the right workshop for you! Learn the foundational skills needed to get started and to complete a beautiful, modern craft project in two hours. Expect to learn the very basics – from materials, to set up, to starting your project – before moving on to work on your final project.
New to our virtual workshops? Learn all about how they work here.