Embroider Your Own Garment
Take your tee, bandana or sweatshirt to the next level with one of our favorite crafty skills: embroidery! Learn the basics, from how to set your hoop to how to make your first stitch, and see how easy it is to add a custom touch to your wardrobe in this fun, beginner-friendly workshop. You’ll learn a few universal embroidery techniques plus how to apply cool designs to your tees to create your own unique, totally on-trend look!
In this CraftJam, you will learn:
- How to prep your embroidery hoop.
- How to create and transfer your design onto the garment.
- How to select the perfect thread.
- How to begin and end your embroidery project.
- How to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the running stitch, back stitch, and chain stitch.
Completely new to this craft? Not to worry, this is the right workshop for you! Learn the foundational skills needed to get started and to complete a beautiful, modern craft project in two hours. Expect to learn the very basics – from materials, to set up, to starting your project – before moving on to work on your final project.
New to our virtual workshops? Learn all about how they work here.