Embroider Your Own Garment: 420 Edition
With state after state adopting more lenient positions on marijuana, and even more states like New York (yay!) moving for sweeping legalization, it feels like a good time to celebrate everyone’s favorite…well, weed!
From CBD to THC, grab a tee, tote, old sweats – whatever “sparks” joy – and join us for a beginner friendly embroidery workshop to learn how to stitch a few simple, unique patterns, including leaves, phrases and more, created just for the occasion!
In this CraftJam you will learn:
- How to prep your embroidery hoop.
- How to create and transfer your design onto the garment.
- How to select the perfect thread.
- How to begin and end your embroidery project.
- How to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the running stitch, back stitch, and chain stitch.
Choose a t-shirt, (light fabric) tote bag, sweatshirt, bandana, or similar item of clothing from your closet and get ready to stitch!
Brand new to embroidery and want to master the basics first? We recommended our Absolute Beginner Embroidery workshop, where you’ll learn foundational skills like setting up your hoop, threading your needle, and 3 beginner stitches.
New to our virtual workshops? Learn all about how they work here.