Watercolor is a versatile water-based medium that is perfect for making free-flowing artwork. It is all about enjoying the process of creating, not just worrying about the final result. With the skillful instructions of JamMaster, you will get a thorough introduction to this classic art form. After hands-on practice and step-by-step instructions, you will use your imagination to compose a final masterpiece that is all your own.
In under 2 hours, you will learn:
- What materials to use for watercolor.
- Basic watercolor painting techniques, i.e. solid wash, wet on wet, wet on dry.
- Basic color theory and color blending.
- How to create watercolor florals and wreaths.
- How to compose a final art piece.
Completely new to this craft? Not to worry, this is the right workshop for you! Learn the foundational skills needed to get started and to complete a beautiful, modern craft project in two hours. Expect to learn the very basics – from materials, to set up, to starting your project – before moving on to work on your final project.
New to our virtual workshops? Learn all about how they work here.