Beaded Mask/Sunglasses Chains
In this 2 hour workshop, you’ll learn simple wire wrapping skills that will enable you to create your own unique sunglasses or mask chain and solve that age old problem of how to keep your mask and/or sunglasses close and ready for use at a moment’s notice. Using just wire, beads and a few tools, you’ll learn how to create wire wrapped loops, add beads and connect your sections until you’ve crafted a beautiful, one-of-a-kind handmade chain.
In this CraftJam, you will learn:
- How to use basic jewelry making tools like pliers and side cutters.
- How to work with jewelry wire.
- How to create wire wrapped loops.
- How to add beads, connect looped section and create a chain.
- How to add lobster clasps and rubber connectors.
Completely new to this craft? Not to worry, this is the right workshop for you! Learn the foundational skills needed to get started and to complete a beautiful, modern craft project in two hours. Expect to learn the very basics – from materials, to set up, to starting your project – before moving on to work on your final project.
New to our virtual workshops? Learn all about how they work here.