12 Stitch Embroidery 1 + 2
Time to put on your best resting stitch face, as we are getting serious about embroidery. Our 12 Stitch Embroidery Sampler workshop will prepare you to take on just about any type of embroidery project.
Over the course of two sessions, on June 19 & 26, you will learn 12 different stitches and put those new skills to use on your own one-of-a-kind sampler. From bags and tees to pillows and blankets, you’ll be able to add your new stitching skills to any number of future projects, big or small!
Taught by our skilled JamMaster, in two sessions you’ll learn:
- how to prep your embroidery hoop
- how to transfer an embroidery pattern onto the fabric
- the basics of selecting the perfect thread and color theory
- how to start and end your embroidery project
- how to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the back, running, chain, satin, fishbone, stem, seed, lazy daisy, blanket, french knot, Algerian eye and fly stitch, and more.
Brand new to embroidery and want to master the basics first? We recommended our Absolute Beginner Embroidery workshop, where you’ll learn foundational skills like setting up your hoop, threading your needle, and 3 beginner stitches.
New to our virtual workshops? Learn all about how they work here.