Ghosts and witches and bats, oh my! We’re taking our popular polymer clay earring workshops and giving them a fun, spooky spin for Halloween with new shapes, styles, and color pairs!
Will I need any items from home?
Yes, you will need:
- Baking tray and aluminum foil.
- A smooth surface such as:
- A glass slab, countertop (not wooden) or parchment paper.
- This will help to insure that your clay will be smooth and indent-free when you roll it out.
- Must be able to reach a temp of 275 degree Fahrenheit.