In this colorful Workshop, you can finally get to create those succulent pots you’ve always wanted.
*No International Shipping.
Will I need any items from home?
Yes, you will need:
- Big plastic cup or old glass with water for cleaning brushes.
- Use something that can get dirty and/or be thrown away.
- You can also use paper towels.
Are there care instructions for when my kit arrives?
Yes, to ensure your succulents stays in good condition, please do the following:
- Unpack Plants Immediately.
- Use caution to avoid breaking leaves; beware of any cacti or other prickly plants.
- Unwanted leaves can simply be pulled off at any time.
- Water if soil is dry
- Drench from above in the sink or with garden hose.
- Tilt gently to remove droplets from leaves.
- Allow container to drain completely.
- Protect from heavy rain, extreme temperatures, and full sun (in Summer)
- Packing peanuts are water soluble and compostable. Other packing materials are recyclable.
- Give plants 4-7 days to recover from shipping in a bright indoor location or outdoors in part / filtered sun.
- Any stretched or faded plants will recover when gradually transitioned into brighter light.
- If pots came in a plastic carrier tray, remove pots from tray within a few days.
- Plants can be left to grow in their original plastic pots up to 2-4 weeks.
- Loose soil on the foliage can easily be removed with a light brushing or watering.
- Indoor use.
- Place succulents in a sunny location or under a grow light.
- Stretching, greening, and fading may occur if plants do not receive enough light.
- Outdoor use.
- If planting in full sun in summer, keep outdoors in part / filtered sun for up to 2 weeks before transitioning to full sun.