Is your face mask collection feeling a little…. basic? Make a bold fashion statement with a Shibori Dyed face mask while staying healthy and safe!
Will I need any items from home?
Yes, you will need:
- We encourage you to set up in a kitchen or other location where you have access to a sink and hot water (via stovetop or microwave), and easy clean up.
- Use the tablecloth in your kit to spread out and cover your workspace.
- Dish soap.
- Table salt.
- Tongs or a kitchen spoon.
- You will also need a pot or bowl to use for the water and the dye.
- Stainless steel or enamel pots work well.
- Medium sized (i.e. 8″ W x 4.5″ or something similar).
- Lighter colored bowls might become discolored using the dye.
- Ceramic bowls are discouraged as they can also stain.