Use powder dye and ice to create free-form patterns on fabric. Ice Dyeing is a low-stress way to add a unique, colorful touch to your pre-loved or ready-to-be-loved pieces.
*Kit options include: 1)Whimsy 2)Shibori.
Will I need any items from home?
Yes, you will need:
- We encourage you to set up in a kitchen or other location where you have access to a sink and easy clean up.
- Use the tablecloth in your kit to spread out and cover your workspace.
- A small-medium sized bowl or square aluminum pan that will fit under the 8×11” rack.
- Pan should have sides that are at least 2″ high.
- Use something that is disposable/recyclable.
- Use something that NOT used for food.
- Additional small bowl or access to sink to wet the material.
- Lots if ice!