Treat yourself to an evening of creation with one of the hottest trends in the design world: Hand Lettering. Create a piece of art that is not only fun but beneficial to your overall self-care. Beginners welcome! Absolutely no experience is necessary. In two hours, our amazing JamMaster Jessie will inspire you to create something amazing, including:
- Getting inspired by some motivational quotes for self appreciation
- Channeling your inner queen or king to design a hand lettered piece
- Getting to know all the basic tools for lettering
- Learning basic techniques for designing and embellishing letters
- Creating truly unique pieces that will uplift and inspire you
We’ve got all the supplies and tools ready for you, and quotes for inspiration. Take home a hand drawn piece you can frame or give as a gift to someone who needs a little uplifting.
We're teaming up with Coffeed for a little self-love. Coffeed at the Foundling is a full-service cafe that donates a significant percentage of its gross revenue to the Foundling, charity that works with some of New York City’s most vulnerable inhabitants, especially foster children and other disadvantaged youths and families.
This is not BYOB – Coffeed will have beer, wine, cider, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
CraftJams are hosted in an intimate setting with a twelve attendee maximum. Make sure to purchase your ticket before the event is sold out!