Go ahead and wear your heart on your sleeve! Embroidered patches are the most fun way to add extra flair to your daily style, like on your denim jacket or tote bag. In our beginner-friendly class we’ll give you a rundown on the basics of this classic craft.
In this CraftJam, you will learn:
- how to use felt to create a patch
- how to create and transfer your design onto felt
- the basics of selecting the perfect thread
- how to start and end your embroidery project
- how to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the running stitch, back stitch, and blanket stitch
- how to attach your patch (e.g. on coats or tote bags)
We’ve got everything you need right here, including a colorful selection of threads, felt and other supplies. We provide you with a selection of beginner friendly embroidery patterns for you to choose from!
BYOB! Crafting is made better with a good drink in hand.
CraftJams are hosted in an intimate setting with twelve attendee maximums.Make sure to purchase your ticket before the event is sold out!
Other Available Dates