Make Cool Embroidery Wall Art
- CraftJam 33 West 17th Street, 2nd Floor New York, NY, 10011 United States (map)
Don't be spooked by stitching and join our Embroidery CraftJam. Learn the basic embroidery stitches and make some awesome wall art. In our beginner-friendly class we’ll give you a rundown on the basics of this classic craft.
Taught by a certified JamMaster, in just under two-hours you’ll learn:
- how to prep your embroidery hoop for DIY magic
- how to create and transfer your design onto fabric
- the basics of selecting the perfect thread
- how to start and end your embroidery project
- how to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the running stitch, back stitch and chain stitch.
We’ve got everything you need right here, including a colorful selection of threads and supplies. We have also a selection on beginner friendly embroidery patterns!
BYOB! Crafting is made better with a good drink in hand.
CraftJams are hosted in an intimate setting with a twelve attendee maximum. Make sure to purchase your ticket before the event is sold out!
Other Available Dates