Make Cool Embroidery Wall Art
- CraftJam 33 West 17th Street, 2nd Floor New York, NY, 10011 United States (map)
Don't be spooked by stitching and join our Embroidery CraftJam. Learn the basic embroidery stitches and make some awesome wall art. In our beginner-friendly class we’ll give you a rundown on the basics of this classic craft.
Taught by a certified JamMaster, in just under two-hours you’ll learn:
- how to prep your embroidery hoop for DIY magic
- how to create and transfer your design onto fabric
- the basics of selecting the perfect thread
- how to start and end your embroidery project
- how to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the running stitch, back stitch and chain stitch.
We’ve got everything you need right here, including a colorful selection of threads and supplies. We have also a selection on beginner friendly embroidery patterns!
BYOB! Crafting is made better with a good drink in hand.
CraftJams are hosted in an intimate setting with a twelve attendee maximum. Make sure to purchase your ticket before the event is sold out!
Other Available Dates
Take your basic tee to the next level with one of our favorite crafty skills: embroidery. Over two hours you’ll learn a few universal embroidery techniques plus how to apply cool designs to your tees to create your own unique, totally on-trend look!
Start stitching! Learn the basic embroidery stitches and make some awesome wall art. In our beginner-friendly class we’ll give you a rundown on the basics of this classic craft.
Whether you’re just starting out on your first Backstitch or French Knot; you’re well on your way to mastering the Picot Stitch, or killing it with your Basket Weave Tent Stitch, grab your hoop, some fabric or canvas, thread, and needles for a fun evening of casual, no-stress stitching!