Discover how to make a stunning chunky blanket using just your arms plus yarn! Arm knitting is a great introduction to knitting and an easy technique to create bold accessories and one-of-a-kind gifts. No experience is necessary; beginners are welcome.
In under two hours, a certified JamMaster will teach you everything you need to know, including:
- the basics of arm knitting, such as how to cast on, knit with using just your arms and cast off
- how to arm knit a blanket
- how to join skeins of yarn
- how to finish and style your project
- essential tips for working with bulky yarn
- care instructions for your finished creation
We’ve got everything you need right here, including 9 skeins of bulky Couture Jazz yarn per project, scissors, darning needles and other supplies. The final project will be about 6' x 3'. Make sure to choose the color you prefer at the checkout, limited quantities available.
Please note that the class time depends on individual pace and progress.
BYOB! Crafting is made better with a good drink in hand.
CraftJams are hosted in an intimate setting with a twelve attendee maximum. Make sure to purchase your ticket before the event is sold out!