Make Trendy Wire-Wrapped Jewelry
- CraftJam 33 West 17th Street, 5th Floor New York, NY, 10011 United States (map)
Why buy new jewelry when you can make one-of-kind options?! Your favorite statement rings are a class away. Complete beginners are welcome – we’ll show you everything you need to know.
Taught by a certified JamMaster Paivi, in just under two-hours you’ll learn:
- how to measure your perfect ring size
- what wire cutters, chain nose and round pliers are, and how to use them
- creative ways to wrap and bend wire to form unique rings
- how to add beads to your creations
And don’t worry about tools; we’ll have everything you need, including instructions, a variety of beads and beautiful stones, plenty of gauge wire for you to experiment with, jewelry making tools and light snacks. You will walk home with multiple rings to wear or give as gifts.
And guess what, we’re BYOB-friendly (and encouraged!) so bring your favorite choice.