Add a little embroidered charm to your jewelry collection! A super-cute, handmade pendant is just a class away.
In under two hours, a certified JamMaster will teach you all the basics, including:
- how to prep your embroidery hoop for DIY magic
- how to create and transfer your design onto fabric
- the basics of selecting the perfect thread
- how to start and end your embroidery project
- how to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the running stitch, back stitch and more.
- how to assembly your embroidered necklace
Don’t you worry about the materials and tools. We’ve got all that covered, including a colorful selection of threads and supplies from DMC and mini embroidery hoops from Dandelyne. We’ll also have yummy snacks for you to munch on.
But BYOB! Good drinks and good crafting make a perfect combination.
This CraftJam will be taught by Alexi.