Join us for a fun and relaxing night of crafts and cocktails with a twist. CraftJam is partnering with Arlo Soho and hosting a fun night of stitching our favorite boy crush Drake. In this total beginner-friendly workshop we’ll give you a rundown on the basics of this classic craft.
In under two hours, you’ll learn:
- how to prep your embroidery hoop for DIY magic
- how to create and transfer your design onto fabric
- the basics of selecting the perfect thread
- how to start and end your embroidery project
- how to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the running stitch, backstitch and chain stitch.
We’ve got everything you need right here, including a colorful selection of threads and supplies. We have also a selection on amazing Drake quotes and other pattern to choose from!
Snacks & Drinks available to order! Crafting is made better with a good drink in hand.
This activity will go 0-100 real quick.
Other Available Dates