Okay, warm up your pens and pencils, because this contest is for real. CraftJam is announcing its first-ever logo contest to all our Jammers and to any hand letterers out there! Design a logo for an up-and-coming cocktail bar called Make Believe in NYC and win a $250 bar tab at Make Believe.
Make Believe is a new cocktail bar opening in Soho, New York, by nightlife fixtures Jack Mulqueen, Thatcher Shultz, and Zac Nichols. Their brand-new project, opening in April, is a love note to East Asian art and culture. Make Believe speaks to the mystical part of you that comes alive in the nighttime.The space boasts a seasonal cocktail menu and a range of sake and Suntory whiskey. Listen to groovy tunes day into night, at this hidden gem.
- Design a logo with the words “Make Believe”.
- Tag your photo with @craftjam.co with the hashtag #craftjammakebelieve or email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Make Believe Competition”
- All submission should be in by Friday, March 30th at 6pm - EXTENDED to April 5th!
- You can either send a photo of your design or digitize it (vector format preferred!)
- Make Believe and the CraftJam Team will pick the winner.
- The winner’s logo will used in the marketing materials of Make Believe! The winner will also receive a $250 bar tab to be used all at once or $200 used over a period of time at Make Believe.
- The two runner-ups will win a CraftJam t-shirt and lettering kit.
Excited? We sure are! Start working on those sketches and show us your skills. For any questions about the competition feel free to email us at email@example.com or comment below!