LEARN HOW TO ARM KNIT A SCARF
Discover how to make a stunning knit accessories using just your arms! It’s a neat skill that’s perfect for crafting one-of-a-kind gifts.
No experience is necessary; beginners are welcome. In under two hours, a certified JamMaster will teach you everything you need to know, including:
- the basics of arm knitting, such as how to cast on, cast off and seam
- how to make a scarf, cowl or a shrug
- how to finish and style your project
- essential tips for working with yarn
- care instructions for your finished creation
We’ll have all that you’ll need to craft with, including colorful yarn and darning needles, plus delicious snacks.
BYOB. Crafting is paired best with your favorite drink of choice!
We don't have any active listings for this class, but you can request a private event.