ARM KNITTING WORSKHOPS
Discover how to make a stunning chunky blanket using just your arms plus yarn! Arm knitting is a great introduction to knitting and an easy technique to create bold accessories and one-of-a-kind gifts. No experience is necessary; beginners are welcome.
In under two hours, a certified JamMaster will teach you everything you need to know, including:
- the basics of arm knitting, such as how to cast on, knit with using just your arms and cast off
- how to arm knit a blanket
- how to join skeins of yarn
- how to finish and style your project
- essential tips for working with bulky yarn
- care instructions for your finished creation
We’ve got everything you need right here, including 9 skeins of yarn per project, scissors, darning needles and other supplies. Final project will be about 30” x 45”. Just make sure to choose the color you prefer at the checkout, limited quantities available.
BYOB! Crafting is made better with a good drink in hand.
UPCOMING ARM KNITTING CRAFTJAMS