As the year winds down and we head into the holiday season, things can get a bit…overwhelming. Between year-end deadlines and holiday travel, it gets harder and harder to find a spare moment to breathe. Which is why we think you should take some time for yourself and make something awesome in the process!
Why do you need a break…?
1. Because painting holiday cookies is way better than formatting spreadsheets.
2. Because a set of custom glasses will totally impress at this year’s gift exchange.
Learn the Art of Glass Etching
3. Because you’re going to need a new wallet to hold your all that cash from your *huge* holiday bonus (ha!)
4. Because even you can’t kill a succulent (or can you…?)
Paint and Pot Cute Succulents – Holiday Edition!
5. Because sometimes “Happy Holidays” just doesn’t cut it.
6. Because you should never show up empty-handed.
7. Because “holiday calories” don’t count. Right?!
8. Because you don’t have to water a wreath.
9. Because your holiday party style could use a little something extra.
Pom Pom and Tassel Earring Workshop
10. Because you just know there’s someone on your gift list you forgot…
The Ultimate Gift: a CraftJam Gift Card!
Join us for our upcoming holiday workshops and make something special for everyone on your gift list!