Don't be spooked by stitching and join our Embroidery CraftJam. Learn the basic embroidery stitches and make some awesome wall art. In our beginner-friendly class we’ll give you a rundown on the basics of this classic craft.
Taught by a certified JamMaster, in just under two-hours you’ll learn:
- how to prep your embroidery hoop for DIY magic
- how to create and transfer your design onto fabric
- the basics of selecting the perfect thread
- how to start and end your embroidery project
- how to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the running stitch, back stitch, split stitch and more.
No tools? No problem! We’ve got everything you need right here, including a colorful selection of threads and supplies from DMC.
BYOB! Crafting is made better with a good drink in hand.